Normal hormone secretions are crucial to human health. One of the most important groups of body hormone is the group of hormones called sex hormones. These hormones can decline below the normal level due to many factors, especially aging. In males, the primary sex hormone is testosterone; however, it is also produced in females. Low level of testosterone does not only affect sexual health but also the physical and mental health. The good news is that testosterone levels can be raised. The best way to achieve this is natural therapy, by taking natural supplements.
Testosterone and Functions
Testosterone plays an essential role in the development of testis and prostate glands in men. It also plays an essential role in promoting secondary sexual characteristics in males, such as increasing bone and muscle mass and initiating the body hair growth. In addition, it is important for physical health as well as mental well-being; and it helps in preventing osteoporosis. Testosterone also plays most of the above-mentioned roles in women. Low levels of testosterone can lead to abnormalities and many health risks in both men and women.
Symptoms of Low Levels of Testosterone
Low levels of testosterone have effects before birth, through infancy, and the adult age. This is the reason why pregnant women have to maintain their body testosterone level. The following are some critical effects of low levels of testosterone in adult males and females.
1. Sex drive: It leads to decrease in sex drive in both men and women.
2. Muscle and bone health: Muscle and bone health decrease due to the reduction in the mass and strengths of body muscles and bones resulting from the low testosterone level.
3. Aging: One of the observable effects of low testosterone is that it increases the rate of aging, especially in men.
4. Hair: Low testosterone level leads to loss of body and facial hair in men, which results in balding.
5. Fatigue: Men and women with low testosterone do experience extreme fatigue and decrease in energy level.
What is the Best Remedy for Low Testosterone?
As mentioned earlier, the best remedies for low testosterone level are natural supplements. These supplements effectively boost testosterone production and return the level to the normal state. One of the active natural supplements for treating low testosterone in the market is Testone.
What Is Testogen?
Testogen is a safe and natural hormone booster. It is a supplement that was painstakingly developed to increase testosterone production and improve body stamina and strength. Testone has no side effects.
Why is Testogen the best Supplement for Boosting Testosterone?
The effectiveness of Testogen in improving sexual, physical and mental health is due to the active ingredients it contains:
· D-Aspartic Acid that stimulates the production of testosterone.
· Panax Genseng that supports strong erections and provides natural energy.
· Tribulus Terrestris that helps build reproductive and muscle tissues.
· Pyridoxine Hydrochloride that boosts immunity and helps reduce high cholesterol.
· Zinc that enhances libido sperm health.
· Calcium Pantothenate that is essential for hormone and energy production.
· Cholecalciferol that promotes bone strength and health.
· Riboflavin that activates other vitamins.
. Selenium that supports thyroid metabolism and helps in getting rid of toxins in the body.